AstonJ
Just a general thread to post chat/news/info relating to AI/ML stuff that may be relevant for Nx now or in the future. Got anything to share? ![]()
Trending in Discussions
Hey there,
It’s been more than a year since we started using LiveView as our main UI library and building a whole library of UI componen...
New
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM.
Welcome Cure.
It has literally three kille...
New
Hi everyone!
The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available!
We’ve published a press release detai...
New
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders.
I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
Hi there! :wave:
@frigidcode and I (but mostly him) have been running an Elixir Book club, we’re almost done with Designing Elixir Syste...
New
I’ve been using Emacs as my main code editor for more than a two years. It’s a custom build version although I’ve tried doom emacs and sp...
New
I love Elixir. It’s one of 2 programming languages I’ve ever fallen in love with.
But I don’t use it anymore.
Serverless was the promis...
New
Other Trending Topics
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived.
Mob is alive!!
Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation
A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language.
Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
Hey. Is there anyone here who creates agents in their apps? Not talking about using agents, but creating them. I’m finding it pretty diff...
New
ExRatatui lets you cook up rich terminal UIs in Elixir, powered by Rust’s ratatui via Rustler NIFs. Build interactive terminal applicatio...
New
Just published claude-code-elixir, a plugin marketplace for Claude Code with Elixir support. These are the plugins I’ve been using for my...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Forums
Popular Tags
- #ecto
- #liveview
- #troubleshooting
- #learning-elixir
- #library
- #deployment
- #erlang
- #testing
- #genserver
- #mix
- #absinthe
- #remote-other
- #otp
- #plug
- #how-to-question
- #macros
- #postgres
- #elixirconf
- #channels
- #exunit
- #discussion
- #code-sync
- #podcasts
- #javascript
- #onsite
- #dialyzer
- #docker
- #authentication
- #umbrella
- #full-time-contract
- #podcasts-by-brainlid
- #ai
- #ecto-query
- #elixirconf-us
- #blog-post
- #elixir-ls
- #phoenix_html
- #iex
- #graphql
- #genstage
- #websockets
- #supervisor
- #advent-of-code
- #distillery
- #processes
- #elixirconf-eu
- #api
- #forms
- #metaprogramming
- #hex











Showing Posts 1 to 10- Show Best Posts
- Show All (oldest first)
- Show All (newest first)
AstonJ
Obvious ones are of course ChatGPT, Dall-E, Midjourney (all closed source) but there are lots of others.
Here are a couple before I forget about them:
derpycoder
https://github.com/AUTOMATIC1111/stable-diffusion-webui
AstonJ
Dreambooth is what I’d love to use for one of my projects!
coen.bakker
This paper introducing Duel-IQ, I thought, was interesting. The authors set out to research how self-learning algorithms can be trained to solve questions on Raven’s IQ tests.
Raven’s tests are said to measure fluid intelligence, in contrast to crystallized intelligence. So basically the ability to reason and recognize patterns.
Their agent performed on par with a sample of students that had completed the exact same test.
coen.bakker
And in case anyone has not heard of it yet
: the YouTube channel Two Minute Papers is nice source of content about recent ML developments and, to an extent also, technical analysis .
coen.bakker
DeepMind came with this publication: Advancing mathematics by guiding human intuition with AI. The title is quite self-explanatory, but you can find a nice intro here (and also the paper).
Another by DeepMind: scaffolding cooperation in human groups with deep reinforcement learning. Developing agents that can assist better human cooperation! Pretty exciting stuff.
AstonJ
Another one:
OpenJourney: Midjourney, but Open Source
https://open-journey.github.io/
AstonJ
Another one that looks interesting:
Anyone tried it on their Apple Silicon Mac yet? (Doesn’t work on my Intel Mac
)
AstonJ
AstonJ
Nvidia announces their Project Digits AI Supercomputer… for your desk.
Priced at $3000