manofmoses

manofmoses

Hi.

Name: Jonathan
Email: jonathanmosesman@gmail.com
Role: Junior Elixir Phoenix developer
Skills: Elixir, Phoenix, Ruby, Rails, HTML, CSS, Javascript, Bootstrap/Foundation, Git, Github, SQL, Heroku
Experience: https://mealthy.com as Full Stack Dev

I am looking for any junior elixir developer position. My main career over the past several years has been as a photographer, and those technologies spurred my interest in learning development. I worked hard to utilize any and all resources online to first learn the basics of HTML, CSS, Javascript, SQL, then proceeded to Ruby and followed Michael Hartl’s Ruby on Rails tutorial book to create the makeshift twitter app.

I started looking for jobs and got a position working with my brother for Mealthy (https://mealthy.com) and spent time with him learning Elixir and Phoenix and after a few months was at a point where I could help him maintain and develop the site.

So here comes to now, I’m still doing some work for Mealthy but looking for another remote junior position because Mealthy is laying off all contractors for budget cuts. If anyone has any ops they know about I would greatly appreciate it! I’m a hard worker and very detail oriented and pick things up very quickly.

Where Next? Top

Trending in Member Profiles Top

T0ha666
Hey everyone, I’m Anton, a full-stack developer and systems architect with 15 years of experience, most of it spent deep in Elixir/OTP a...
New

Other Trending Topics Top

GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
JesseHerrick
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
mudasobwa
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM. Welcome Cure. It has literally three kille...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
mhanberg
Hi everyone! The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available! We’ve published a press release detai...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews