N-Patarov
I am trying out Crawly with this tutorial https://hexdocs.pm/crawly/tutorial.html
I add the needed dependencies
` defp deps do
[
{:crawly, "~> 0.13.0"},
{:floki, "~> 0.26.0"}
]
end`
I run mix deps.get
and add the spider:
defmodule Homebase do
use Crawly.Spider
@impl Crawly.Spider
def base_url(), do: "https://www.homebase.co.uk"
@impl Crawly.Spider
def init() do
[
start_urls: [
"https://www.homebase.co.uk/our-range/tools"
]
]
end
@impl Crawly.Spider
def parse_item(_response) do
%Crawly.ParsedItem{:items => [], :requests => []}
end
end
I run iex -S mix and get the following error: ** (Mix) Could not compile dependency :epipe, "/home/niki/.mix/rebar3 bare compile --paths /home/niki/projects/first-crawler/crawler2/spiderman/_build/dev/lib/*/ebin" command failed. You can recompile this dependency with "mix deps.compile epipe", update it with "mix deps.update epipe" or clean it with "mix deps.clean epipe"
I have tried the recommended solutuions by the output but nothing works.
Trending in Questions
I having some trouble figuring out if I have set myself too strict of standards for my production server. Currently I can handle 75% of r...
New
Documentation
While reading the Scoped Routes section, I noticed that the documentation currently refers to a problem without explainin...
New
Hello,
I’m trying to build a basic Phoenix web-app, and I’d like to use Tailwind.
However, when I launch mix phx.server, I get an error...
New
Hi everyone,
I am toying with the idea of building a “match maker” for giving personal help to people that wants to start coding.
I sta...
New
I recently noticed that Elixir’s Logger defaults its primary log level to :debug when no :logger, :level application configuration is pre...
New
So i have been using ash framework for a while and i love it. However currently the issue im having with ash framework is the error handl...
New
I’m working on a small exercise involving update_in/3, and I came up with this solution:
data = %{
name: "Periodic Table",
category:...
New
Other Trending Topics
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived.
Mob is alive!!
Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation
A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM.
Welcome Cure.
It has literally three kille...
New
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language.
Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
Hi everyone!
The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available!
We’ve published a press release detai...
New
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders.
I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Forums
Popular Tags
- #ecto
- #liveview
- #troubleshooting
- #learning-elixir
- #library
- #deployment
- #erlang
- #testing
- #genserver
- #mix
- #absinthe
- #remote-other
- #otp
- #plug
- #how-to-question
- #macros
- #postgres
- #elixirconf
- #channels
- #exunit
- #discussion
- #code-sync
- #podcasts
- #javascript
- #onsite
- #dialyzer
- #docker
- #authentication
- #umbrella
- #full-time-contract
- #podcasts-by-brainlid
- #ai
- #ecto-query
- #elixirconf-us
- #blog-post
- #elixir-ls
- #phoenix_html
- #iex
- #graphql
- #genstage
- #websockets
- #supervisor
- #advent-of-code
- #distillery
- #processes
- #elixirconf-eu
- #api
- #forms
- #metaprogramming
- #hex










