zkessin

zkessin

I have a new free email course on how to best use types in Erlang and Elixir you can sign up here

https://elixirtraining.org/types_course.html

Showing Posts 1 to 5

jeramyRR

jeramyRR

Are you the same Zachary that used to host the Mostly Erlang podcast?

zkessin

zkessin OP

Yes, that’s me

stefanluptak

stefanluptak

Hi @zkessin ,

I tried to subscribe to your course and got this error.

zkessin

zkessin OP

Try it again, not sure but that happens sometimes. (Its a convertkit form)

stefanluptak

stefanluptak

Thanks! :slight_smile:

image

— All posts loaded —

Where Next? Top

Trending in Other Resources Top

Other Trending Topics Top

GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
KristerV
Hey. Is there anyone here who creates agents in their apps? Not talking about using agents, but creating them. I’m finding it pretty diff...
New
mudasobwa
I fully migrated to my own harness from Anthropic/Gemini and I think it’s time to share it. Welcome DSH, the DeepSeek Harness, fully writ...
New
mcass19
ExRatatui lets you cook up rich terminal UIs in Elixir, powered by Rust’s ratatui via Rustler NIFs. Build interactive terminal applicatio...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews