brainlid

brainlid

Episode 237 of Thinking Elixir. News includes upcoming improvements to ex_doc for version navigation, the release of Phoenix Analytics 0.3.0 for plug-and-play application metrics, José Valim’s detailed exploration of set-theoretic types for better library compatibility, German Velasco’s demonstration of Elixir 1.18’s enhanced type system, the beta release of the Ash Framework book on PragProg, and exciting developments in the FLAME ecosystem with AWS EC2 support, and more!

Where Next? Top

Trending in Podcasts Top

PJUllrich
Recorded live from Goatmire in Varberg, we recap the conference, its Nerves-powered orchestra, LED tree, and badges, and discuss José Val...
New
ancatrusca
New episode with Alex Koutmos covering the overlap between Elixir and financial systems - practically, architecturally, and historically....
New
ancatrusca
New episode covering the full arc of Kip Cole’s 10-year localization and time work in Elixir - useful context for anyone using ex_cldr, T...
New

Other Trending Topics Top

GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
KristerV
Hey. Is there anyone here who creates agents in their apps? Not talking about using agents, but creating them. I’m finding it pretty diff...
New
mudasobwa
I fully migrated to my own harness from Anthropic/Gemini and I think it’s time to share it. Welcome DSH, the DeepSeek Harness, fully writ...
New
mcass19
ExRatatui lets you cook up rich terminal UIs in Elixir, powered by Rust’s ratatui via Rustler NIFs. Build interactive terminal applicatio...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews