CodeSync

CodeSync

Forum Sponsor

Just a reminder for anyone still on the fence: early bird pricing for Code BEAM Europe closes on 8 September at 23:59 CEST. This is the last chance to get your ticket 20% cheaper before prices go up.

21-22 October in Haarlem + a full online option if you cannot make the trip. Two days of Erlang, Elixir and Gleam, real production stories, and demos from people building the tools we all use.

If you have been meaning to book, now is the time.

Register here: Code BEAM Europe

We hope to see you there!
The Code Sync Team

Showing Posts 1 to 1

lawik

lawik

Nerves Core Team

Hyyype. I am going, attending and not speaking. Going to be a good ol’ relaxing time.

— All posts loaded —

Where Next? Top

Trending in Chit Chat Top

Other Trending Topics Top

GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
mudasobwa
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM. Welcome Cure. It has literally three kille...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
KristerV
Hey. Is there anyone here who creates agents in their apps? Not talking about using agents, but creating them. I’m finding it pretty diff...
New
mcass19
ExRatatui lets you cook up rich terminal UIs in Elixir, powered by Rust’s ratatui via Rustler NIFs. Build interactive terminal applicatio...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews