tomekowal

tomekowal

Hey!

I’ve found, reproduced and made a fix for a mildly annoying bug in Renovate.

It created redundant ~> 0.x or 0.x+1 in mix.exs, e.g. Pull requests · tomekowal/renovate-hex-widen-repro · GitHub

The maintainers use Github’s discussions to report bugs, so I created one Elixir libraries using widen strategy and `~> 0.x` version spec result in nonsensical `~> 0.x or ~> 0.x+1` · renovatebot/renovate · Discussion #45393 · GitHub

If you encountered the issue (or use Renovate with Elixir in general), please upvote the discussion, so that Renovate maintainers can see it in the sea of other issues :slight_smile:

Where Next? Top

Trending in Dev Env & Tools Top

srowley
I have really enjoyed dialing in a set of static analysis tools and skills that help me help LLMs write better code. One gap I haven’t se...
New

Other Trending Topics Top

GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
JesseHerrick
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
mudasobwa
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM. Welcome Cure. It has literally three kille...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
mhanberg
Hi everyone! The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available! We’ve published a press release detai...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews