CharlesO
I have no idea where this may be coming from
Erlang/OTP 26 [erts-14.1.1] [source] [64-bit] [smp:20:20] [ds:20:20:10] [async-threads:1] [jit:ns]
Interactive Elixir (1.15.7) - press Ctrl+C to exit (type h() ENTER for help)
13:25:07.092 [error] Process :user_drv_reader (#PID<0.68.0>) terminating
** (CaseClauseError) no case clause matching: {:error, {:GetOverlappedResult, :"The I/O operation has been aborted because of either a thread exit or an application request.\r\n"}}
(kernel 9.1) prim_tty.erl:476: :prim_tty.reader_loop/6
(stdlib 5.1.1) proc_lib.erl:241: :proc_lib.init_p_do_apply/3
Initial Call: :prim_tty.reader/1
Ancestors: [:user_drv, #PID<0.64.0>, :kernel_sup, #PID<0.47.0>]
my environment
λ elixir --version
Erlang/OTP 26 [erts-14.1.1] [source] [64-bit] [smp:20:20] [ds:20:20:10] [async-threads:1] [jit:ns]
Elixir 1.15.7 (compiled with Erlang/OTP 26)
My deps:
defp deps do
[
{:decimal, "~> 2.0", override: true},
{:excoding, "~> 0.1"},
{:fs, "~> 6.12"},
{:jason, "~> 1.2"},
{:req, "~> 0.4.3"},
{:tds, github: "elixir-ecto/tds"},
{:xler, path: "../xler"}
]
end
Trending in Questions
I having some trouble figuring out if I have set myself too strict of standards for my production server. Currently I can handle 75% of r...
New
Documentation
While reading the Scoped Routes section, I noticed that the documentation currently refers to a problem without explainin...
New
Hello,
I’m trying to build a basic Phoenix web-app, and I’d like to use Tailwind.
However, when I launch mix phx.server, I get an error...
New
Hi everyone,
I am toying with the idea of building a “match maker” for giving personal help to people that wants to start coding.
I sta...
New
I recently noticed that Elixir’s Logger defaults its primary log level to :debug when no :logger, :level application configuration is pre...
New
So i have been using ash framework for a while and i love it. However currently the issue im having with ash framework is the error handl...
New
I’m working on a small exercise involving update_in/3, and I came up with this solution:
data = %{
name: "Periodic Table",
category:...
New
Other Trending Topics
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived.
Mob is alive!!
Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation
A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM.
Welcome Cure.
It has literally three kille...
New
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language.
Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
Hi everyone!
The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available!
We’ve published a press release detai...
New
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders.
I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Forums
Popular Tags
- #ecto
- #liveview
- #troubleshooting
- #learning-elixir
- #library
- #deployment
- #erlang
- #testing
- #genserver
- #mix
- #absinthe
- #remote-other
- #otp
- #plug
- #how-to-question
- #macros
- #postgres
- #elixirconf
- #channels
- #exunit
- #discussion
- #code-sync
- #podcasts
- #javascript
- #onsite
- #dialyzer
- #docker
- #authentication
- #umbrella
- #full-time-contract
- #podcasts-by-brainlid
- #ai
- #ecto-query
- #elixirconf-us
- #blog-post
- #elixir-ls
- #phoenix_html
- #iex
- #graphql
- #genstage
- #websockets
- #supervisor
- #advent-of-code
- #distillery
- #processes
- #elixirconf-eu
- #api
- #forms
- #metaprogramming
- #hex










Showing Posts 1 to 6- Show Best Posts
- Show All (oldest first)
- Show All (newest first)
benwilson512
A few quick questions:
iexor does it requireiex -S mixrm -rf _build depssanity check yet?CharlesO
What I have tried to remedy:
same error
CharlesO
YES,
iex -S mixhlx
There is a similar issue mentioned here: user_drv_reader terminating · Issue #13016 · elixir-lang/elixir · GitHub
hlx
Optionally, you can see if OTP 25 works. To eliminate any code you can also try to just run
iexorerloutside of your project to make sure those start without problems.CharlesO
Started working after a system restart,
Then stopped working again