ariandanim

ariandanim

Dear all,
Does anyone has tried using ARM Laptop Snapdragon?

I am planning to buy new one for my daily coding, but still need some suggestion in 16 inch Laptop Snapdragon

Showing Posts 1 to 1

aviagarwal1212

aviagarwal1212

I have a Snapdragon Plus Surface Laptop 14-in.

I have not tried using it on Windows, but Elixir works perfectly on WSL (with Debian, Fedora, and Ubuntu). Livebook installs just fine on Windows or on Linux.

— All posts loaded —

Where Next? Top

Trending in Dev Env & Tools Top

srowley
I have really enjoyed dialing in a set of static analysis tools and skills that help me help LLMs write better code. One gap I haven’t se...
New

Other Trending Topics Top

GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
JesseHerrick
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
mudasobwa
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM. Welcome Cure. It has literally three kille...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
mhanberg
Hi everyone! The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available! We’ve published a press release detai...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews