sergio_101
I am really just trying to avoid spending any more time googling this. Has anyone found something that works?
I recently updated to the latest version of IntellijIDEA (the ultimate version), and the Elixir plugin no longer works. I have found a few rabbit holes here and there, but nothing to speak of.
Has anyone found a fix to this?
Thanks!
Trending in Questions
I having some trouble figuring out if I have set myself too strict of standards for my production server. Currently I can handle 75% of r...
New
Documentation
While reading the Scoped Routes section, I noticed that the documentation currently refers to a problem without explainin...
New
Hello,
I’m trying to build a basic Phoenix web-app, and I’d like to use Tailwind.
However, when I launch mix phx.server, I get an error...
New
Hi everyone,
I am toying with the idea of building a “match maker” for giving personal help to people that wants to start coding.
I sta...
New
I recently noticed that Elixir’s Logger defaults its primary log level to :debug when no :logger, :level application configuration is pre...
New
I’m working on a small exercise involving update_in/3, and I came up with this solution:
data = %{
name: "Periodic Table",
category:...
New
I’ve got trouble wrapping my head around the order in which functions are called in this snippet (from Phoenix’s authentication):
toke...
New
Other Trending Topics
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived.
Mob is alive!!
Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation
A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM.
Welcome Cure.
It has literally three kille...
New
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language.
Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
Hi everyone!
The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available!
We’ve published a press release detai...
New
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders.
I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Forums
Popular Tags
- #ecto
- #liveview
- #troubleshooting
- #learning-elixir
- #library
- #deployment
- #erlang
- #testing
- #genserver
- #mix
- #absinthe
- #remote-other
- #otp
- #plug
- #how-to-question
- #macros
- #postgres
- #elixirconf
- #channels
- #exunit
- #discussion
- #code-sync
- #podcasts
- #javascript
- #onsite
- #dialyzer
- #docker
- #authentication
- #umbrella
- #full-time-contract
- #podcasts-by-brainlid
- #ai
- #ecto-query
- #elixirconf-us
- #blog-post
- #elixir-ls
- #phoenix_html
- #iex
- #graphql
- #genstage
- #websockets
- #supervisor
- #advent-of-code
- #distillery
- #processes
- #elixirconf-eu
- #api
- #forms
- #metaprogramming
- #hex










Showing Posts 1 to 5- Show Best Posts
- Show All (oldest first)
- Show All (newest first)
Askath
Have you found anything by now? I just encountered the same issue and really dont wanna switch to VSC if Possible.
artem
It is maintained by a single person who doesn’t always have enough time. She is updating plugin for the IntelliJ releases, but not exactly ASAP (or at least that’s how it was happening last year or so).
I personally rarely need exactly latest features of IDEA and via IntelliJ toolbox usually keep a couple of versions installed simultaneously: one latest that Elixir plugin supports and another one - the very latest JetBrains released for my non-Elixir work.
clsource
There is an option to build the plugin and installing from local files.
https://github.com/KronicDeth/intellij-elixir/pull/3569
sergio_101
Thanks! I think i am gonna build locally. It sounds like it’s just an issue of version numbers..
sergio_101
Just a quick addendum. Someone built this and posted it here:
https://github.com/KronicDeth/intellij-elixir/files/14911043/intellij-elixir-17.0.0-pre%2B20240408035552.zip
Thanks!