rayex
For hex package islands_score the source @spec for function format/2 is as such:
@spec format(t, keyword) :: :ok
Why does it show on 4 lines in the ExDoc html documentation:
A few ExDoc versions ago it appeared on a single line as expected:
Trending in Troubleshooting
I’m using Postgrex in a Phoenix app to connect to Postgres. The database for my dev instance is in a local VM, with hostname jot.local. M...
New
Job args skip format_job_args/1 in the job edit form and in search hints, even with read-only access
Hi Parker and Shannon,
First, thank you for Oban and Oban Web. They’re a pleasure to build on, and the resolver’s format_job_args/1 and ...
New
Other Trending Topics
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived.
Mob is alive!!
Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation
A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM.
Welcome Cure.
It has literally three kille...
New
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language.
Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
Hi everyone!
The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available!
We’ve published a press release detai...
New
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders.
I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
Questions & Help>Troubleshooting
Latest on Elixir Forum
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Forums
Popular Tags
- #ecto
- #liveview
- #troubleshooting
- #learning-elixir
- #library
- #deployment
- #erlang
- #testing
- #genserver
- #mix
- #absinthe
- #remote-other
- #otp
- #plug
- #how-to-question
- #macros
- #postgres
- #elixirconf
- #channels
- #exunit
- #discussion
- #code-sync
- #podcasts
- #javascript
- #onsite
- #dialyzer
- #docker
- #authentication
- #umbrella
- #full-time-contract
- #podcasts-by-brainlid
- #ai
- #ecto-query
- #elixirconf-us
- #blog-post
- #elixir-ls
- #phoenix_html
- #iex
- #graphql
- #genstage
- #websockets
- #supervisor
- #advent-of-code
- #distillery
- #processes
- #elixirconf-eu
- #api
- #forms
- #metaprogramming
- #hex











Showing Posts 1 to 2- Show Best Posts
- Show All (oldest first)
- Show All (newest first)
adamu
That’s weird. Seems to be something funny going on with
keyword(). Changing it to[{atom(), atom()}]orKeyword.t()puts it back on one line.rayex
I opened an ex_doc issue and it will be fixed in a future (hopefully next) version:
Closed #2245 as completed via a806765.
[Solved]