cpeluti

cpeluti

Well, after getting tired of using prints to debug, I’ve decided to setup the debugger. After setting the launch as this:

{
    "configurations": [
        {
            "type": "mix_task",
            "name": "mix phx.server",
            "request": "launch",
            "task": "phx.server",
            "projectDir": "${workspaceRoot}",
            "exitAfterTaskReturns": false 
        }
    ]
}

I get the following error:

[error] :gen_statem #PID<0.3054.0> terminating
** (ErlangError) Erlang error: :not_loaded

    (erts 17.0.2) :erlang.nif_error(:not_loaded)

    (exqlite 0.39.0) Elixir.Exqlite.Sqlite3NIF.erl:27: Exqlite.Sqlite3NIF.open/2

    (exqlite 0.39.0) Elixir.Exqlite.Connection.erl:584: Exqlite.Connection.do_connect/2

    (db_connection 2.10.2) Elixir.DBConnection.Connection.erl:81: DBConnection.Connection.handle_event/4

Process Label: "db_conn_1"

Queue: [internal: {:connect, :init}]

Postponed: []

State: Exqlite.Connection

Anyone have any clue on where to start solving that?

Where Next? Top

Trending in Troubleshooting Top

karlosmid
Hi Parker and Shannon, First, thank you for Oban and Oban Web. They’re a pleasure to build on, and the resolver’s format_job_args/1 and ...
New

Other Trending Topics Top

GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
KristerV
Hey. Is there anyone here who creates agents in their apps? Not talking about using agents, but creating them. I’m finding it pretty diff...
New
mudasobwa
I fully migrated to my own harness from Anthropic/Gemini and I think it’s time to share it. Welcome DSH, the DeepSeek Harness, fully writ...
New
mcass19
ExRatatui lets you cook up rich terminal UIs in Elixir, powered by Rust’s ratatui via Rustler NIFs. Build interactive terminal applicatio...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews