sewer_r4t
Mix 1.8.1 (compiled with Erlang/OTP 21)
Phoenix v1.3.4
I made an phoenix app (frontend) as the (View Controller) and separate another phoenix app that only has API (Model).
Any recommendation how to test a phoenix controller on rendering and redirections?
Trending in Questions
I having some trouble figuring out if I have set myself too strict of standards for my production server. Currently I can handle 75% of r...
New
Documentation
While reading the Scoped Routes section, I noticed that the documentation currently refers to a problem without explainin...
New
Hello,
I’m trying to build a basic Phoenix web-app, and I’d like to use Tailwind.
However, when I launch mix phx.server, I get an error...
New
Hi everyone,
I am toying with the idea of building a “match maker” for giving personal help to people that wants to start coding.
I sta...
New
I recently noticed that Elixir’s Logger defaults its primary log level to :debug when no :logger, :level application configuration is pre...
New
So i have been using ash framework for a while and i love it. However currently the issue im having with ash framework is the error handl...
New
I’m working on a small exercise involving update_in/3, and I came up with this solution:
data = %{
name: "Periodic Table",
category:...
New
Other Trending Topics
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived.
Mob is alive!!
Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation
A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM.
Welcome Cure.
It has literally three kille...
New
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language.
Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
Hi everyone!
The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available!
We’ve published a press release detai...
New
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders.
I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Forums
Popular Tags
- #ecto
- #liveview
- #troubleshooting
- #learning-elixir
- #library
- #deployment
- #erlang
- #testing
- #genserver
- #mix
- #absinthe
- #remote-other
- #otp
- #plug
- #how-to-question
- #macros
- #postgres
- #elixirconf
- #channels
- #exunit
- #discussion
- #code-sync
- #podcasts
- #javascript
- #onsite
- #dialyzer
- #docker
- #authentication
- #umbrella
- #full-time-contract
- #podcasts-by-brainlid
- #ai
- #ecto-query
- #elixirconf-us
- #blog-post
- #elixir-ls
- #phoenix_html
- #iex
- #graphql
- #genstage
- #websockets
- #supervisor
- #advent-of-code
- #distillery
- #processes
- #elixirconf-eu
- #api
- #forms
- #metaprogramming
- #hex










Showing Posts 1 to 5- Show Best Posts
- Show All (oldest first)
- Show All (newest first)
chokchit
Assert the status code?
benwilson512
When you say separate, how separate? Are they both part of the same umbrella project or are you making these requests over HTTP?
sewer_r4t
Hello thank you for the response, I’m making requests over HTTP, Frontend(phoenix repo) then calling API(another phoenix repo)
peerreynders
Exhausted:
yet?
Programming Phoenix 1.4 has a Testing MVC - Integration Tests for Views and Controllers section
programming-phoenix-1.4/test/rumbl_web/controllers at master · EQuimper/programming-phoenix-1.4 · GitHub
Though of course none of that addresses testing the frontend controllers that use an http-API.
benwilson512
If you’re doing it over HTTP the thing you’re going to lose vs doing it all in one application is the out of the box per test case database isolation. However if you port How to Add Concurrent, Transactional End-To-End Tests in a Phoenix-Powered Ember App - DockYard you’ll get that too.