i-n-g-m-a-r

i-n-g-m-a-r

Would it be possible to (re)use a single flash_group ?

# .tool-versions
elixir 1.15.4-otp-26
erlang 26.0.2

# deps
{:phoenix, "~> 1.7.7"},
{:phoenix_html, "~> 3.3"},
{:phoenix_live_view, "~> 0.19.0"},
# router
scope webroot, MyAppWeb do
  get "/", PageController, :home
end

# controller
def home(conn, _params) do
  render conn, :home
end
<!-- home.html.heex -->
<h1>Render StuffLive on homepage</h1>
<%= live_render @conn, MyAppWeb.StuffLive %>

<!-- stuff_live.html.heex -->
<h1>Hello from StuffLive</h1>
<p>Lots of stuff, like flash_groups.</p>

Result:

<div id="client-error"></div>
<div id="server-error"></div>

<h1>Render StuffLive on homepage</h1>

<div data-phx-session="...">
  <div id="client-error"></div>
  <div id="server-error"></div>

  <h1>Hello from StuffLive</h1>
  <p>Lots of stuff, like flashgroups.</p>
</div>

Where Next? Top

Trending in Questions Top

katta
I having some trouble figuring out if I have set myself too strict of standards for my production server. Currently I can handle 75% of r...
New
brecabral
Documentation While reading the Scoped Routes section, I noticed that the documentation currently refers to a problem without explainin...
New
achenet
Hello, I’m trying to build a basic Phoenix web-app, and I’d like to use Tailwind. However, when I launch mix phx.server, I get an error...
New
kpanic
Hi everyone, I am toying with the idea of building a “match maker” for giving personal help to people that wants to start coding. I sta...
New
velrest
So my question is quite simple and i have found no conclusive answer on forum, google or AI. Should we use :erlang.float for Integer to ...
New
asweet-confluent
I recently noticed that Elixir’s Logger defaults its primary log level to :debug when no :logger, :level application configuration is pre...
New
mnkhod
So i have been using ash framework for a while and i love it. However currently the issue im having with ash framework is the error handl...
New

Other Trending Topics Top

GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
JesseHerrick
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
mudasobwa
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM. Welcome Cure. It has literally three kille...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
mhanberg
Hi everyone! The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available! We’ve published a press release detai...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews