fhunleth

fhunleth

Co-author of Nerves

Nerves v1.15.0 has been released.

This release adds support for using Apple Container
as an alternative to Docker for building Nerves systems on macOS. It’s used
automatically if available. (@tomfarm)

  • Changes
    • Add mix nerves.artifact.details --copy-fwup-conf <path> helper
    • Support mix nerves.artifact.details without a MIX_TARGET

Where Next? Top

Trending in News & Updates Top

Jskalc
LiveVue v1.0 released After four release candidates and a lot of community feedback, LiveVue 1.0 is stable :tada: I’ve built a dedicated...
New
webofbits
Cairn is a small OTP library for message delivery, lightweight function processes, supervised work, and waiting on results. The goal is ...
New
nature
NatureWhistle v0.4.1 is out! :tada: This release is a pretty significant step forward for the project. When I first built NatureWhistle,...
New
webofbits
Aludel 0.8.0 is now available on GitHub and Hex. This release adds typed_judge assertions for evaluations that need deterministic, struc...
New
woylie
LetMe 3.0.4 has been released. Changed Log the policy module and the check module in the message of the warning for a rule that does n...
New
woylie
Flop Phoenix 0.27.0 has been released. Changed Require Flop 0.29.0, which turns Flop.Schema from a protocol into a behaviour. Determin...
New
woylie
Flop 0.29.0 has been released. Added Add Flop.allowed_fields/2, which returns the fields that may be filtered or sorted for the given ...
New

Other Trending Topics Top

GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
JesseHerrick
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
mudasobwa
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM. Welcome Cure. It has literally three kille...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
mhanberg
Hi everyone! The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available! We’ve published a press release detai...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews