acrolink

acrolink

Showing Posts 1 to 3

entone

entone

I’m not sure how it would be done through Phoenix, but I believe you can pass {:local, "/path/to/unix/socket"} to :cowboy.start_clear() as a transport option. I haven’t tested this myself, but the docs would lead me to believe that.

https://ninenines.eu/docs/en/cowboy/2.6/manual/cowboy.start_clear/

Specifically this from the ranch_tcp docs,

On UNIX systems, it is also possible to use a UNIX Domain socket file by specifying {local, SocketFile} .

hubertlepicki

hubertlepicki

Yes, you do it like that, also set port to 0.

This thread may be helpful:

acrolink

acrolink OP

Indeed, it is possible like this:
http: [ip: {:local, '/srv/phx/project/development.socket'}, port: 0],

Thanks @entone, @hubertlepicki :slight_smile:

— All posts loaded —

Where Next? Top

Trending in Questions Top

katta
I having some trouble figuring out if I have set myself too strict of standards for my production server. Currently I can handle 75% of r...
New
brecabral
Documentation While reading the Scoped Routes section, I noticed that the documentation currently refers to a problem without explainin...
New
achenet
Hello, I’m trying to build a basic Phoenix web-app, and I’d like to use Tailwind. However, when I launch mix phx.server, I get an error...
New
kpanic
Hi everyone, I am toying with the idea of building a “match maker” for giving personal help to people that wants to start coding. I sta...
New
velrest
So my question is quite simple and i have found no conclusive answer on forum, google or AI. Should we use :erlang.float for Integer to ...
New
asweet-confluent
I recently noticed that Elixir’s Logger defaults its primary log level to :debug when no :logger, :level application configuration is pre...
New
mnkhod
So i have been using ash framework for a while and i love it. However currently the issue im having with ash framework is the error handl...
New

Other Trending Topics Top

ausimian
Wagyu is a user-mode WireGuard library for Elixir. It allows you to create an encrypted tunnel to another WireGuard peer and then tunnel...
New
GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
JesseHerrick
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
mudasobwa
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM. Welcome Cure. It has literally three kille...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
mhanberg
Hi everyone! The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available! We’ve published a press release detai...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews