kirillrogovoy

kirillrogovoy

Hey, NewArc is looking for a strong +1 for our dev team!

About us

My name: Kirill Rogovoy
My position: Co-founder / CTO
Company name: NewArc
Company website: https://www.newarc.ai/
Company headquarters (country): UK

NewArc.ai turns sketches into images, enabling footwear, apparel and product designers to quickly visualize their ideas.

We serve thousands of customers across the globe, including designers from Puma, Adidas, Decathlon, Sketchers, Under Armour, Salomon, and many others.

We’ve launched on June 2023 and have consistently grew 10-30% every month ever since.

Our product team is co-founder + co-founder + full-stack dev + you.

About the job

Job title: Senior full-stack dev

Job description: Mostly product development with bits of infra here and there. Total ownership and work across the stack: from <button> to SELECT to AI to alerts.

Salary range: $6000/month

Qualifications or experience required:

  • 5+ years of full-stack experience
  • Our stack is mainly Next.js + Elixir + Postgres
    • The closer you are to this stack the better, but it’s not a hard requirement
    • Significant experience with any of React/Angular/Vue/Svelte/etc + Rails/Laravel/Django/Node/Java/etc counts
  • Strong reasoning
  • Strong English: both spoken and written
  • Good sense of where to Do Things Right™️ and where to cut corners
  • Great manager of one (self)
  • Significant Infra / Ops / DevOps experience is a plus
  • AI (ChatGPT, Claude, Stable Diffusion) experience is a plus

What the successful job applicant will be working on:

  • Radically expand the core product with new features and user experiences
  • Make NewArc great to use for teams and large corps
  • Maintain cohesive architecture that won’t crumble as we add more and more stuff

Position on remote work

Remote job: yes
Remote restrictions: EEST ± 4h

Very flexible hours. We focus on deep calm work and try to avoid any unnecessary syncs and calls.

About the interview process

  • Screening call (30m)
  • Tech interview (1h)
  • Founder interview (1h)
  • Work together for 8-16 hours (fully paid)

Further info

More details and application: https://public.3.basecamp.com/p/saHtKicV5QPC15TjxiSaMja3

Showing Posts 1 to 5

Liferenko

Liferenko

Hello, Kirill!

Seems like a link which leads to a Google form is kind of private and can’t be filled by job applicants.

Please double check if it’s possible to open the application form for kind strangers :slight_smile:

kirillrogovoy

kirillrogovoy OP

Hey @Liferenko

Thanks for pointing this out! :raising_hands: Fixed now.

Every time I use Google Forms I run into this haha

PhantomDev314

PhantomDev314

Dear Kirill Rogovoy.
This is a seasoned full stack developer with 6+ years of professional experience.
My main stack is Node.js, PHP, Python and Elixir.
As a full stack web developer, I have a professional experience in frontend frameworks such as React.js, Vue.js and so on.
I hope to discuss in detail about this job and join your team.
Best regards.
Oleksandr.

AAAboutajedyne

AAAboutajedyne

Hi Kirill,
Is this position still open ? the link is not shared publicly, so can’t submit my candidacy !
Thanks in advance.

kirillrogovoy

kirillrogovoy OP

Hey,

Sorry for confusion. I’ve actually edit the text to indicate the position was closed but now I’ve realized I also broke the link.

I wish I could edit the original post here on the forum but I cannot.

Either way, the position is currently closed.

Thanks everyone who submitted. :raising_hands:

— All posts loaded —

Where Next? Top

Trending in Jobs Top

AstonJ
If you have a freelance or short term contract job, or one where you are looking for interns or equity-only jobs (i.e any job which is no...
New
austinsmorris
True Anomaly delivers decisive capabilities for space superiority. We build autonomous spacecraft, advanced payloads, mission software, a...
New
AKVicster
At Vic.ai, we’re building the autonomous finance platform for the modern enterprise. Using advanced AI and machine learning, we automate...
New
charlesfsl
Introductory paragraph This role serves as a senior technical leader who owns the health and direction of SmartLogic’s engineering organi...
New
charlesfsl
Introductory paragraph Staff Engineers at SmartLogic provide technical leadership for multiple ongoing projects and help develop solution...
New

Other Trending Topics Top

GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
JesseHerrick
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
mudasobwa
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM. Welcome Cure. It has literally three kille...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
mhanberg
Hi everyone! The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available! We’ve published a press release detai...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews