Trending in AI / LLMs
Hey. Is there anyone here who creates agents in their apps? Not talking about using agents, but creating them. I’m finding it pretty diff...
New
With AI doing more of the implementation work, I’ve been wondering how much coding I should deliberately keep doing myself.
My main conc...
New
Following on from some recent threads about AI and AI created projects I’m curious what people have been creating with AI tools …and perh...
New
(I just needed to vent somewhere and LinkedIn is full of hope, or hype, I’m not sure which exactly)
AI dream has many faces, but general...
New
I like to find performance optimizations and hidden bugs in Elixir codebases with coding agents.
If I just ask them directly to find tho...
New
Hi everybody,
A few months ago I needed a log dashboard for my Phoenix app. I looked at a few cloud services, but since I didn’t need an...
New
Hey everyone,
We’re a tiny dev team, and we wanted to share something we’ve been building and dogfooding internally for months: Synapse ...
New
Other Trending Topics
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived.
Mob is alive!!
Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation
A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM.
Welcome Cure.
It has literally three kille...
New
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language.
Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders.
I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
ExRatatui lets you cook up rich terminal UIs in Elixir, powered by Rust’s ratatui via Rustler NIFs. Build interactive terminal applicatio...
New
Just published claude-code-elixir, a plugin marketplace for Claude Code with Elixir support. These are the plugins I’ve been using for my...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Forums
Popular Tags
- #ecto
- #liveview
- #troubleshooting
- #learning-elixir
- #library
- #deployment
- #erlang
- #testing
- #genserver
- #mix
- #absinthe
- #remote-other
- #otp
- #plug
- #how-to-question
- #macros
- #postgres
- #elixirconf
- #channels
- #exunit
- #discussion
- #code-sync
- #podcasts
- #javascript
- #onsite
- #dialyzer
- #docker
- #authentication
- #umbrella
- #full-time-contract
- #podcasts-by-brainlid
- #ai
- #ecto-query
- #elixirconf-us
- #blog-post
- #elixir-ls
- #phoenix_html
- #iex
- #graphql
- #genstage
- #websockets
- #supervisor
- #advent-of-code
- #distillery
- #processes
- #elixirconf-eu
- #api
- #forms
- #metaprogramming
- #hex










Showing Posts 1 to 3- Show Best Posts
- Show All (oldest first)
- Show All (newest first)
arcanemachine
Here are some great free AI options for Vim/Neovim!

Neocodeium is a powerful free AI completion plugin powered by Windsurf (formerly Codeium) that works smoothly in Neovim. It provides GitHub Copilot-like autocompletion without flickering and supports repeating suggestions with the
.command. Windsurf.vim (the original Codeium plugin) also works for both Vim and Neovim with free ultrafast code completion.Avante.nvim is a popular AI assistant plugin that integrates various LLM providers and offers chat-based coding assistance. CopilotChat.nvim provides conversational AI features if you have GitHub Copilot access.
For local AI models
, neollama lets you interact with Ollama models directly within Neovim, giving you complete privacy and offline capability.
The other popular FOSS option is llm.nvim from HuggingFace!
llm.nvim is an open-source plugin that provides ghost-text code completion similar to Copilot. It uses the llm-ls backend and supports multiple model providers including Hugging Face Inference API, Ollama, OpenAI-compatible endpoints, and TGI. The plugin automatically fits prompts within the context window using tokenizers and supports fill-in-the-middle (FIM) completion.[github]
You can use free models from Hugging Face’s Inference API (though the free tier has rate limits), or run completely free local models via Ollama. It supports models like StarCoder, CodeLlama, and others.github+1
Most plugins install easily with lazy.nvim or your preferred plugin manager. For Neocodeium, you’ll need to run
:NeoCodeium authto get your free API token. The setup is typically just a few lines of config!NickGnd
Hey @fun2src
I personally use Sidekick by Folke and I pretty like it GitHub - folke/sidekick.nvim: Your Neovim AI sidekick · GitHub
Lately, I’ve seen this one that should integrate with Opencode, looks appealing but I didn’t try it. GitHub - nickjvandyke/opencode.nvim: Integrate Neovim and OpenCode to stay in your familiar flow. · GitHub
AndyL
coder/claudecode.nvim