palerdot

palerdot

Hi,

I’m Arun (palerdot (Arun Kumar) · GitHub). I’m a senior full stack engineer working with Elixir for 6+ years. I’m primarily a full stack engineer more suitable to work with Typescript/React/Vue/Svelte frontend powered by Elixir apis. Please note, I don’t have production experience with Live views and full stack elixir. I prefer working as a full stack engineer where Elixir apis interact with your Typescript frontend components.

I’m available for short-term/hourly contracts. Though I’m also open to full-time opportunities, right now I’m primarily interested in short-term/hourly contracts.

Github - palerdot (Arun Kumar) · GitHub
You can contact me at - palerdot@gmail.com
Location Preference: Remote Only

I’m based out of IST (UTC + 5:30) timezone, and mostly available till 6PM GMT / 2 PM EST.

I can share my resume or more context upon contact. Please mention you are from Elixir Forum!

Have a nice day!

Where Next? Top

Trending in Member Profiles Top

T0ha666
Hey everyone, I’m Anton, a full-stack developer and systems architect with 15 years of experience, most of it spent deep in Elixir/OTP a...
New

Other Trending Topics Top

GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
KristerV
Hey. Is there anyone here who creates agents in their apps? Not talking about using agents, but creating them. I’m finding it pretty diff...
New
mcass19
ExRatatui lets you cook up rich terminal UIs in Elixir, powered by Rust’s ratatui via Rustler NIFs. Build interactive terminal applicatio...
New
georgeguimaraes
Just published claude-code-elixir, a plugin marketplace for Claude Code with Elixir support. These are the plugins I’ve been using for my...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews