vincentvanbush

vincentvanbush

Hey!
Happy to announce the Elixir Adoption Guide by Curiosum, announced during this year’s ElixirConf EU, is out to the public now :slight_smile:

obraz

I wrote this with evangelizing Elixir in mind - it’s perfect to share to your superiors aware of Elixir but still hesitating, or to people responsible for technical recruitment strategy, or to someone ambitious but not aware of Elixir yet.

Inside the ebook:

  • What is Elixir, and why should you care?
  • How the tech landscape in 2025 impacts Elixir’s relevance
  • Elixir for the web: lessons learnt & recommendations
  • Beyond the web: how Elixir fits into different niches
  • What does it take to build an Elixir team?
  • Adopting, experimenting & ramping up with Elixir

Number of pages: 79

Download your free copy here. Enjoy the read!

Showing Posts 1 to 2

dimitarvp

dimitarvp

Downloaded. Thank you!

Gozhai

Gozhai

Thank you for the share :clap: :clap: :clap:

— All posts loaded —

Where Next? Top

Trending in Books Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Bruce A. Tate @redrapids and Sophie DeBenedetto @SophieDeBenedetto edited by Jacquelyn Carter @jkcarter The days of the traditional requ...
New

Other Trending Topics Top

GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
JesseHerrick
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
mudasobwa
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM. Welcome Cure. It has literally three kille...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
mhanberg
Hi everyone! The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available! We’ve published a press release detai...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews