bartblast

bartblast

Creator of Hologram

Hologram’s journey just took a significant leap forward: Curiosum is coming on board as the Main Sponsor, and I’m joining their team to work on Hologram full-time.

I’m deeply grateful to Curiosum’s founders for believing in Hologram’s vision and going all in :rocket:

Read more about what this partnership means for Hologram:

Showing Posts 1 to 6

jam

jam

Excellent, congrats Bart!

josh.nz

josh.nz

Great news. I’m watching Hologram with a lot of interest.

rhcarvalho

rhcarvalho

Congrats! Sounds like one more great news to start off the year! :clap:t3:

NobbZ

NobbZ

Congratulations!

This are good news and makes me reconsider the frontend choice for a toy project of mine, where I wanted to avoid phoenix live and dead views, and learn something new.

bartblast

bartblast OP

Creator of Hologram

Perfect time to give it a shot! Let me know how it goes :slight_smile:

garrison

garrison

Congrats!

Great to see that the Elixir ecosystem is able to (financially) support new framework development, especially in these strange times.

— All posts loaded —

Where Next? Top

Trending in News & Updates Top

Jskalc
LiveVue v1.0 released After four release candidates and a lot of community feedback, LiveVue 1.0 is stable :tada: I’ve built a dedicated...
New
woylie
<span class="hashtag-icon-placeholder"></span>let-me 3.0.4 has been released. Changed Log the policy module and the check module in the...
New
webofbits
Aludel 0.8.0 is now available on GitHub and Hex. This release adds typed_judge assertions for evaluations that need deterministic, struc...
New
zachdaniel
Your standard application generally only tracks what is true right now. Updates overwrite previous data, and asking questions about the p...
New
woylie
Flop Phoenix 0.27.0 has been released. Changed Require Flop 0.29.0, which turns Flop.Schema from a protocol into a behaviour. Determin...
New
woylie
Flop 0.29.0 has been released. Added Add Flop.allowed_fields/2, which returns the fields that may be filtered or sorted for the given ...
New
woylie
Doggo 0.16.1 has been released. Changed The expanded attribute of the tree_item is now handled as initial state only and cannot be upd...
New

Other Trending Topics Top

GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
mudasobwa
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM. Welcome Cure. It has literally three kille...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
KristerV
Hey. Is there anyone here who creates agents in their apps? Not talking about using agents, but creating them. I’m finding it pretty diff...
New
mcass19
ExRatatui lets you cook up rich terminal UIs in Elixir, powered by Rust’s ratatui via Rustler NIFs. Build interactive terminal applicatio...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews