kasvith

kasvith

Hi, Im trying to use a Plug from Crawly to show its management UI

as per Crawly docs, it needs to be defined like this

defmodule MyApp.Router do
  use Plug.Router

  ...
  forward "/admin", Crawly.API.Router
  ...
end

so i did this in my phoenix app like follows

defmodule BookCrawlerWeb.Router do
  use BookCrawlerWeb, :router

  scope "/", BookCrawlerWeb do
    pipe_through :browser

    get "/", PageController, :home
    forward "/admin", Crawly.API.Router # Warn: BookCrawlerWeb.Crawly.API.Router is not available or is yet to be defined
  end
end

im getting following error
BookCrawlerWeb.Crawly.API.Router is not available or is yet to be defined

this file is clearly defined by Crawly but phoenix fails to find it :confused:

Showing Posts 1 to 1

kasvith

kasvith OP

It was an issue with scope

  scope "/admin" do
    pipe_through :browser

    forward "/", Crawly.API.Router
  end

did the trick

— All posts loaded —

Where Next? Top

Trending in Questions Top

katta
I having some trouble figuring out if I have set myself too strict of standards for my production server. Currently I can handle 75% of r...
New
achenet
Hello, I’m trying to build a basic Phoenix web-app, and I’d like to use Tailwind. However, when I launch mix phx.server, I get an error...
New
bradley
I really like the adapter patterns that ecto, nebulex, waffle, etc. use and would love find something similar for a key management servic...
New
Cxx-mlr
I’m working on a small exercise involving update_in/3, and I came up with this solution: data = %{ name: "Periodic Table", category:...
New
unaware8150
Hello folks! So at work, we are seeing some situations where we have to define some “fixed” strings that are used across the codebase in...
New
ChrisAmelia
I’ve got trouble wrapping my head around the order in which functions are called in this snippet (from Phoenix’s authentication): toke...
New
dillonoconnor
Is there any way to avoid the Hologram compiler running when using iex? It seems like the front-end code could potentially be disregarded...
New

Other Trending Topics Top

GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
KristerV
Hey. Is there anyone here who creates agents in their apps? Not talking about using agents, but creating them. I’m finding it pretty diff...
New
mudasobwa
I fully migrated to my own harness from Anthropic/Gemini and I think it’s time to share it. Welcome DSH, the DeepSeek Harness, fully writ...
New
mcass19
ExRatatui lets you cook up rich terminal UIs in Elixir, powered by Rust’s ratatui via Rustler NIFs. Build interactive terminal applicatio...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews