brainlid
Put AI to work for you and see how it can enhance your website’s accessibility and SEO! We dive deep into leveraging AI tools like OpenAI’s ChatGPT and Anthropic’s Claude to automate the creation of context-aware image descriptions and captions. Learn how AI can simplify bulk processing of images, generating best-practice following alt text, and improve overall web accessibility, making your content more inclusive and discoverable. Find step-by-step guidance, code examples, and the prompts used to integrate these powerful capabilities into your content management system. A thought provoking read for anyone keen on optimizing their digital content!
Trending in Blog Posts
An educational side project in Elixir, Phoenix, and Tauri. I share what I learned while wiring Automerge into the BEAM, including how I s...
New
Up until then, I found it very hard to communicate to LLMs that I specifically do not want to handle X case because maybe it has never ha...
New
In the previous part of this series, we built a Worker Pool from scratch, exploring point-to-point communication where a coordinator assi...
New
In Elixir, send/2 is non-blocking, which means an eager producer can easily flood a slow consumer’s mailbox. Because BEAM process mailbox...
New
Secure boot and a verified root filesystem on an STM32MP157F-DK2 - with Nerves of course
Four links of an authenticated boot chain on an ...
New
Hi all,
I’ve built a small demo app to understand what an “AI agent” actually is under the hood, and to show it with Elixir’s own tools ...
New
Other Trending Topics
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived.
Mob is alive!!
Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation
A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM.
Welcome Cure.
It has literally three kille...
New
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language.
Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders.
I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
Hey. Is there anyone here who creates agents in their apps? Not talking about using agents, but creating them. I’m finding it pretty diff...
New
ExRatatui lets you cook up rich terminal UIs in Elixir, powered by Rust’s ratatui via Rustler NIFs. Build interactive terminal applicatio...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Forums
Popular Tags
- #ecto
- #liveview
- #troubleshooting
- #learning-elixir
- #library
- #deployment
- #erlang
- #testing
- #genserver
- #mix
- #absinthe
- #remote-other
- #otp
- #plug
- #how-to-question
- #macros
- #postgres
- #elixirconf
- #channels
- #exunit
- #discussion
- #code-sync
- #podcasts
- #javascript
- #onsite
- #dialyzer
- #docker
- #authentication
- #umbrella
- #full-time-contract
- #podcasts-by-brainlid
- #ai
- #ecto-query
- #elixirconf-us
- #blog-post
- #elixir-ls
- #phoenix_html
- #iex
- #graphql
- #genstage
- #websockets
- #supervisor
- #advent-of-code
- #distillery
- #processes
- #elixirconf-eu
- #api
- #forms
- #metaprogramming
- #hex









