everfrost

everfrost

Recently, I did some research and tried to spot some websites that were built with Elixir/Phoenix, but provide some more details instead of just being mentioned at Elixir Companies.

Here is what I found out:

  1. Financial Times, bet365 and other websites built with Elixir and Phoenix

  2. Case studies: Why Discord, Moz, Bleacher Report and Instagram switched to Elixir

In case you know about any cool website written in Elixir/Phoenix and providing some details about it, let me know!

Showing Posts 1 to 4

odemeringo

odemeringo

I believe EasyMile, who builts and operates autonomous vehicles, make good use of Elixir. But not sure if they use it for public facing website.

See Fleet management solution for autonomous vehicles - Serge Boucher - ElixirConf Eu 2018 … in fact, this very talk introduced me to elixir :wink:

doomspork

doomspork

Elixir Companies is open source. Feel free to contribute or suggest any enhancements you think would be useful.

We allow companies to include whatever details they want. Most choose to not disclose much of how they use Elixir

OvermindDL1

OvermindDL1

At my work we have one public interface but its for employees to use so it’s not really useful to show off (a lot of internal stuff though now). I have some personal projects with it but most of those are servers for various things with only consequential web interfaces to show stats and so forth. ^.^;

everfrost

everfrost OP

Thanks a lot for your feedback. Of course, Elixir Websites is the first address I chose to make a quick research, but as we have already established - most companies choose not to disclose details about Elixir use, so I combed through the internet a little bit deeper to make the article more thorough. Anyway, thank you!

— All posts loaded —

Where Next? Top

Trending in Discussions Top

cblavier
Hey there, It’s been more than a year since we started using LiveView as our main UI library and building a whole library of UI componen...
New
mudasobwa
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM. Welcome Cure. It has literally three kille...
New
mhanberg
Hi everyone! The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available! We’ve published a press release detai...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
achempion
I’ve been using Emacs as my main code editor for more than a two years. It’s a custom build version although I’ve tried doom emacs and sp...
New
axelson
Hi there! :wave: @frigidcode and I (but mostly him) have been running an Elixir Book club, we’re almost done with Designing Elixir Syste...
New
budgie
I love Elixir. It’s one of 2 programming languages I’ve ever fallen in love with. But I don’t use it anymore. Serverless was the promis...
New

Other Trending Topics Top

GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
JesseHerrick
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
mcass19
ExRatatui lets you cook up rich terminal UIs in Elixir, powered by Rust’s ratatui via Rustler NIFs. Build interactive terminal applicatio...
New
georgeguimaraes
Just published claude-code-elixir, a plugin marketplace for Claude Code with Elixir support. These are the plugins I’ve been using for my...
New
Dmk
Xamal is a deployment tool for Elixir apps that deploys native releases to bare metal servers over SSH. It’s a port of GitHub - basecamp/...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews