Join our fully-remote team building the most incredible product for land investors.
Pebble provides a platform for land investors to systemize and scale their businesses.
My name: Kevin Rockwood
My position: Cofounder and CTO
Company name: Pebble
Company website: https://pebblerei.com
Company headquarters (country): Vancouver, Canada
We’re a bootstrapped SAAS company founded in 2020. We’re profitable ($1m+ ARR) and our customers rave about us. Our team is fully remote with people from Korea to Morocco. Each team member is critical to our success and makes a direct impact on the business.
About the job
Job title: Lead Product Engineer, Elixir/Phoenix/LiveView
Job description: You’ll be leading our fully-remote development team building our core product. You’ll be responsible for overseeing the development, implementation, and maintenance of our platform and fostering a collaborative and innovative work environment.
Salary range: $100-175k annually depending on experience and location
Position on remote work: Fully remote, worldwide. Workday must overlap by at least 3 hours with Milwaukee, USA
What you’ll do as a Software Engineer at Pebble
You’ll be leading our fully-remote development team building our core product. You’ll be responsible for overseeing the development, implementation, and maintenance of our platform, ensuring high-quality, well-tested code. You’ll work with highly-qualified team members to develop new features, seek feedback from users, and launch them to everyone.
- Lead the technical development of our core products by providing technical guidance, mentorship, and fostering a collaborative and innovative work environment.
- Define the technical roadmap, architecture, and design principles to ensure scalable, efficient, and reliable software.
- Conduct code reviews and provide constructive feedback to maintain high coding standards, optimize performance, and ensure adherence to best practices.
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives, optimizing development processes, tools, and methodologies to enhance productivity and efficiency.
- Actively participate in recruitment activities, including interviewing and selecting top talent to expand the software development team.
How we hire
At Pebble, we put a lot of time and care into who we hire. We believe that in order to build a world-class product, we need high-impact people. Our recruitment process centers around a conversational-style interview where we get to learn more about you. Here’s how the process works:
Submit your application including all the relevant information about yourself and your experience.
You’ll meet with one of our co-founders for a phone or virtual conversation where you’ll share your experience, ask questions and tell us what you’re interested in.
We don’t believe in hand-written coding challenges. We’ll ask you to participate in solving a real-world problem that demonstrates your technical aptitude and ability to communicate effectively.
You’ll meet one-on-one with additional team members to ensure we’re a good fit.
We value the time and effort you’ve put into our interview process, so we’ll do our best make a decision quickly and communicate it with you.