Maxximiliann

Maxximiliann

(Please note: Exlir/Poison Experience Level: Beginner so please Eli5)

Given:

iex(1)> results = HTTPoison.get!("https://nodes.wavesnodes.com/assets/balance/3PDh3tDWWXmJtfoqRkf1p9PnZAHmBLcWXFW")
%HTTPoison.Response{
  body: "{\"address\":\"3PDh3tDWWXmJtfoqRkf1p9PnZAHmBLcWXFW\",\"balances\":[{\"assetId\":\"6GQkwHGyd769EghKQ6qXhAHG55JyaFjK7VGWEKSSg4Z8\",\"balance\":100000000,\"reissuable\":false,\"minSponsoredAssetFee\":null,\"sponsorBalance\":null,\"quantity\":2099443248805633,\"issueTransaction\":{\"senderPublicKey\":\"2TW1p199hYspTxt3hZc2wm9VGGDE4qFxyY2Th1HoFVww\",\"quantity\":2100000000000000,\"fee\":100000000,\"description\":\"\\\"Progression\\\" conception intelligente de jeton innovant qui se limite à évaluer 0,0001 de vagues par jour, les commandes sont limitées à 100 minutes pour stimuler la progression quotidienne.\\n\\\"Progression\\\" innovative token intelligent design that is limited to valuing 0.0001 of waves per day, orders are limited to 100 minutes to stimulate daily progression.\",\"type\":3,\"version\":2,\"reissuable\":false,\"script\":\"base64: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\",\"sender\":\"3PMQ27yBjrshdxGmFjTZHY6taN17saQyfM8\",\"feeAssetId\":null,\"chainId\":87,\"proofs\":[\"2YAgh7QQ49oFqgTfDYT5mh58xcqspR2kQJrpiLYRTtyPrtakUuYjVyt9ejr5m3suF7FZUhze1ZmXU1Ry6yJdWheV\"],\"assetId\":\"6GQkwHGyd769EghKQ6qXhAHG55JyaFjK7VGWEKSSg4Z8\",\"decimals\":8,\"name\":\"Progression\",\"id\":\"6GQkwHGyd769EghKQ6qXhAHG55JyaFjK7VGWEKSSg4Z8\",\"timestamp\":1550319832173}},{\"assetId\":\"51LxAtwBXapvvTFSbbh4nLyWFxH6x8ocfNvrXxbTChze\",\"balance\":6,\"reissuable\":false,\"minSponsoredAssetFee\":10000,\"sponsorBalance\":90323001,\"quantity\":9999999886689962,\"issueTransaction\":{\"senderPublicKey\":\"FCfKDQiCaNruTAj984WCrQLHS1j1c8Fv5JzgKswgAhoy\",\"quantity\":10000000000000000,\"fee\":100000000,\"description\":\"TOR Corporation\\nОфициальная чат-группа монет TOR https://t.me/projecttorcoin \\nWhite paper https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LJfo6X82cAjLI4tahkVN-jR_GU8a4d2aZ_tFtXP4yYI/edit?usp=sharing Дорожная карта https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qBheIvDO3KSfyQnWQdbwUBKZtalaILhCak03fJlQRTk/edit?usp=sharing\",\"type\":3,\"version\":2,\"reissuable\":false,\"script\":null,\"sender\":\"3P287ZEpVU14SAr4jhCF58fZPzfkQv4LXqm\",\"feeAssetId\":null,\"chainId\":87,\"proofs\":[\"4f7ZzQ5ZgZskxnCDhU4RKx6MWCHNVrnJs8hKRfGWX35aSyJtcJqrQuUaahrqcAnYU8dpDq8rRUvTtwa6VhcEEx7v\"],\"assetId\":\"51LxAtwBXapvvTFSbbh4nLyWFxH6x8ocfNvrXxbTChze\",\"decimals\":6,\"name\":\"TORCorp\",\"id\":\"51LxAtwBXapvvTFSbbh4nLyWFxH6x8ocfNvrXxbTChze\",\"timestamp\":1541398865252}},{\"assetId\":\"GAAZu8fsWfrZBFgweMMAFEcjrW9CFRxPEqmGcbSGWVDF\",\"balance\":300000000,\"reissuable\":false,\"minSponsoredAssetFee\":null,\"sponsorBalance\":null,\"quantity\":4999999200000000,\"issueTransaction\":{\"senderPublicKey\":\"jYTtcsLgDD5NcoDHUAnHLdC9PjeSwyjxFysptotgHjq\",\"quantity\":10000000000000000,\"fee\":100000000,\"description\":\"K975 Token\",\"type\":3,\"version\":2,\"reissuable\":false,\"script\":null,\"sender\":\"3PMSXKE9AqLMw2Yh5nTscm2DSJP677hf2QJ\",\"feeAssetId\":null,\"chainId\":87,\"proofs\":[\"2GPLuTFZFb8bLKV1AJ15VUtjHpmMcvXo8nNmi9F5pwdptgudiGXwU2efM5BFCP2FvK7zAdR5zQPBguJFY4kyUqXd\"],\"assetId\":\"GAAZu8fsWfrZBFgweMMAFEcjrW9CFRxPEqmGcbSGWVDF\",\"decimals\":8,\"name\":\"K975\",\"id\":\"GAAZu8fsWfrZBFgweMMAFEcjrW9CFRxPEqmGcbSGWVDF\",\"timestamp\":1568118516242}},{\"assetId\":\"2rdZt8RxEftbmz34HLBd7Au2icyScgAe5YoipeT7GwK2\",\"balance\":1,\"reissuable\":false,\"minSponsoredAssetFee\":null,\"sponsorBalance\":null,\"quantity\":49999986,\"issueTransaction\":{\"senderPublicKey\":\"StYAY98BDsSDvhMRFauKxn5pWEcD6KxnRnvPDbtceZ" <> ...,
  headers: [
    {"Date", "Sat, 12 Oct 2019 20:01:32 GMT"},
    {"Content-Type", "application/json"}, 
    {"Transfer-Encoding", "chunked"},
    {"Connection", "keep-alive"},
    {"Set-Cookie",
     "__cfduid=d7522b5d559f3952392299b4e3c07a2cb1570910492; expires=Sun, 11-Oct-20 20:01:32 GMT; path=/; domain=.wavesnodes.com; HttpOnly"}, 
    {"Vary", "Accept-Encoding"},
    {"Access-Control-Allow-Origin", "*"},
    {"Access-Control-Allow-Credentials", "true"},
    {"Access-Control-Allow-Methods", "GET, POST, OPTIONS, PUT, DELETE"},
    {"Access-Control-Allow-Headers",
     "DNT,User-Agent,X-Requested-With,If-Modified-Since,Cache-Control,Content-Type,Range,signature,timestamp"},
    {"Access-Control-Expose-Headers", "Content-Length,Content-Range"},
    {"Backend", "ca-2"},
    {"Content-Security-Policy",
     "default-src 'self'; script-src 'self' 'unsafe-inline'; style-src 'self' 'unsafe-inline'; img-src 'self' online.swagger.io"},
    {"X-Frame-Options", "DENY"},
    {"X-XSS-Protection", "0"},
    {"X-Content-Type-Options", "nosniff"},
    {"Referrer-Policy", "unsafe-url"},
    {"CF-Cache-Status", "DYNAMIC"},
    {"Set-Cookie",
     "AWSALB=3/o7aRqBwecPhGPjflqgWoA5R8nviB4AuiJ+hzmjke8QIkv4rXRCeAGXxGHYs4OTYS+C/EfEUc83sWOSdFdpDe7ugPrSkX3GqeX4+BBNCnpy510HP/sehtLLBkim; Expires=Sat, 19 Oct 2019 20:01:32 GMT; Path=/"},
    {"Set-Cookie",
     "__cflb=3256034178; path=/; expires=Sun, 13-Oct-19 19:01:32 GMT; HttpOnly"},
    {"Expect-CT",
     "max-age=604800, report-uri=\"https://report-uri.cloudflare.com/cdn-cgi/beacon/expect-ct\""},
    {"Server", "cloudflare"},
    {"CF-RAY", "524baa8f68e9c7c5-DEN"}
  ],
  request: %HTTPoison.Request{
    body: "",
    headers: [], 
    method: :get,
    options: [],
    params: %{},
    url: "https://nodes.wavesnodes.com/assets/balance/3PDh3tDWWXmJtfoqRkf1p9PnZAHmBLcWXFW"
  },
  request_url: "https://nodes.wavesnodes.com/assets/balance/3PDh3tDWWXmJtfoqRkf1p9PnZAHmBLcWXFW",
  status_code: 200
}

Why does this fail?

iex(2)> %{data: items} = Poison.decode!(results.body, keys: :atoms)
** (MatchError) no match of right hand side value: %{address: "3PDh3tDWWXmJtfoqRkf1p9PnZAHmBLcWXFW", balances: [%{assetId: "6GQkwHGyd769EghKQ6qXhAHG55JyaFjK7VGWEKSSg4Z8", balance: 100000000, issueTransaction: %{assetId: "6GQkwHGyd769EghKQ6qXhAHG55JyaFjK7VGWEKSSg4Z8", chainId: 87, decimals: 8, description: "\"Progression\" conception intelligente de jeton innovant qui se limite à évaluer 0,0001 de vagues par jour, les commandes sont limitées à 100 minutes pour stimuler la progression quotidienne.\n\"Progression\" innovative token intelligent design that is limited to valuing 0.0001 of waves per day, orders are limited to 100 minutes to stimulate daily progression.", fee: 100000000, feeAssetId: nil, id: "6GQkwHGyd769EghKQ6qXhAHG55JyaFjK7VGWEKSSg4Z8", name: "Progression", proofs: ["2YAgh7QQ49oFqgTfDYT5mh58xcqspR2kQJrpiLYRTtyPrtakUuYjVyt9ejr5m3suF7FZUhze1ZmXU1Ry6yJdWheV"], quantity: 2100000000000000, reissuable: false, script: "base64: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", sender: "3PMQ27yBjrshdxGmFjTZHY6taN17saQyfM8", senderPublicKey: "2TW1p199hYspTxt3hZc2wm9VGGDE4qFxyY2Th1HoFVww", timestamp: 1550319832173, type: 3, version: 2}, minSponsoredAssetFee: nil, quantity: 2099443248805633, reissuable: false, sponsorBalance: nil}, }
    (stdlib) erl_eval.erl:453: :erl_eval.expr/5
    (iex) lib/iex/evaluator.ex:257: IEx.Evaluator.handle_eval/5
    (iex) lib/iex/evaluator.ex:237: IEx.Evaluator.do_eval/3
    (iex) lib/iex/evaluator.ex:215: IEx.Evaluator.eval/3
    (iex) lib/iex/evaluator.ex:103: IEx.Evaluator.loop/1
    (iex) lib/iex/evaluator.ex:27: IEx.Evaluator.init/4

Showing Posts 1 to 3

benwilson512

benwilson512

Author of Craft GraphQL APIs in Elixir with Absinthe

Look at the output of Poison.decode!(results.body, keys: :atoms). There isn’t a data key. You’re asserting via %{data: items} that the result of Poison.decode! will be a map with an :data key and then data. The JSON does not have any such key.

Maxximiliann

Maxximiliann OP

Thanks!

Got it working with:
iex(1)> %{balances: items} = Poison.decode!(results.body, keys: :atoms)

ityonemo

ityonemo

Perhaps you should consider matching on “balances” instead of :balances

— All posts loaded —

Where Next? Top

Trending in Questions Top

katta
I having some trouble figuring out if I have set myself too strict of standards for my production server. Currently I can handle 75% of r...
New
brecabral
Documentation While reading the Scoped Routes section, I noticed that the documentation currently refers to a problem without explainin...
New
achenet
Hello, I’m trying to build a basic Phoenix web-app, and I’d like to use Tailwind. However, when I launch mix phx.server, I get an error...
New
kpanic
Hi everyone, I am toying with the idea of building a “match maker” for giving personal help to people that wants to start coding. I sta...
New
Cxx-mlr
I’m working on a small exercise involving update_in/3, and I came up with this solution: data = %{ name: "Periodic Table", category:...
New
ChrisAmelia
I’ve got trouble wrapping my head around the order in which functions are called in this snippet (from Phoenix’s authentication): toke...
New
dillonoconnor
Is there any way to avoid the Hologram compiler running when using iex? It seems like the front-end code could potentially be disregarded...
New

Other Trending Topics Top

GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
mudasobwa
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM. Welcome Cure. It has literally three kille...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
KristerV
Hey. Is there anyone here who creates agents in their apps? Not talking about using agents, but creating them. I’m finding it pretty diff...
New
mcass19
ExRatatui lets you cook up rich terminal UIs in Elixir, powered by Rust’s ratatui via Rustler NIFs. Build interactive terminal applicatio...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews