vlad.grb

vlad.grb

Is there any way to split Router code into few files or at least merge N routers into one?

Showing Posts 1 to 5

kokolegorille

kokolegorille

I think You can use forward for this…

mbuhot

mbuhot

Plug.Router supports match "pattern", to: SomeRouter" which is like forward but doesn’t strip the matching path segments from the request.

Edit: an example Umbrella App routing with Plug.Router app & Phoenix app - #9 by mbuhot

vlad.grb

vlad.grb OP

I read the doc. The issue is that Plug chain parsed twice and plus forward “eats” matching path info.

kokolegorille

kokolegorille

@mbuhot solution might fit your need better.

vlad.grb

vlad.grb OP

Awesome! :heart_eyes:

— All posts loaded —

Where Next? Top

Trending in Questions Top

katta
I having some trouble figuring out if I have set myself too strict of standards for my production server. Currently I can handle 75% of r...
New
brecabral
Documentation While reading the Scoped Routes section, I noticed that the documentation currently refers to a problem without explainin...
New
achenet
Hello, I’m trying to build a basic Phoenix web-app, and I’d like to use Tailwind. However, when I launch mix phx.server, I get an error...
New
kpanic
Hi everyone, I am toying with the idea of building a “match maker” for giving personal help to people that wants to start coding. I sta...
New
asweet-confluent
I recently noticed that Elixir’s Logger defaults its primary log level to :debug when no :logger, :level application configuration is pre...
New
Cxx-mlr
I’m working on a small exercise involving update_in/3, and I came up with this solution: data = %{ name: "Periodic Table", category:...
New
ChrisAmelia
I’ve got trouble wrapping my head around the order in which functions are called in this snippet (from Phoenix’s authentication): toke...
New

Other Trending Topics Top

halostatue
AshVersioned provides resource versioning for Ash using Slowly Changing Dimension (type 2). There are multiple approaches to SCD type 2, ...
New
GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
JesseHerrick
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
mudasobwa
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM. Welcome Cure. It has literally three kille...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
mhanberg
Hi everyone! The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available! We’ve published a press release detai...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews