SmartLogic
Elixir Wizards (formerly Smart Software) Season Three launches today! Our theme this season is Working with Elixir, covering functional programming, hiring / training, and performance.
In our first episode, we talk with Dr Jim Freeze, creator of ElixirConf, about hiring, training, and functional programming.
Trending in Discussions
Hey there,
It’s been more than a year since we started using LiveView as our main UI library and building a whole library of UI componen...
New
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM.
Welcome Cure.
It has literally three kille...
New
Hi everyone!
The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available!
We’ve published a press release detai...
New
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders.
I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
Hi there! :wave:
@frigidcode and I (but mostly him) have been running an Elixir Book club, we’re almost done with Designing Elixir Syste...
New
I’ve been using Emacs as my main code editor for more than a two years. It’s a custom build version although I’ve tried doom emacs and sp...
New
I love Elixir. It’s one of 2 programming languages I’ve ever fallen in love with.
But I don’t use it anymore.
Serverless was the promis...
New
Other Trending Topics
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived.
Mob is alive!!
Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation
A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language.
Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
ExRatatui lets you cook up rich terminal UIs in Elixir, powered by Rust’s ratatui via Rustler NIFs. Build interactive terminal applicatio...
New
Just published claude-code-elixir, a plugin marketplace for Claude Code with Elixir support. These are the plugins I’ve been using for my...
New
Xamal is a deployment tool for Elixir apps that deploys native releases to bare metal servers over SSH. It’s a port of GitHub - basecamp/...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Forums
Popular Tags
- #ecto
- #liveview
- #troubleshooting
- #learning-elixir
- #library
- #deployment
- #erlang
- #testing
- #genserver
- #mix
- #absinthe
- #remote-other
- #otp
- #plug
- #how-to-question
- #macros
- #postgres
- #elixirconf
- #channels
- #exunit
- #discussion
- #code-sync
- #podcasts
- #javascript
- #onsite
- #dialyzer
- #docker
- #authentication
- #umbrella
- #full-time-contract
- #podcasts-by-brainlid
- #ai
- #ecto-query
- #elixirconf-us
- #blog-post
- #elixir-ls
- #phoenix_html
- #iex
- #graphql
- #genstage
- #websockets
- #supervisor
- #advent-of-code
- #distillery
- #processes
- #elixirconf-eu
- #api
- #forms
- #metaprogramming
- #hex










Showing Posts 19 to 10- Show Best Posts
- Show All (oldest first)
- Show All (newest first)
SmartLogic
Final episode of the season! Check it out here: Season Three Wrap and Remote Work Tips
SmartLogic
Meryl Dakin and Sophie DeBenedetto take over hosting this week’s episode of Elixir Wizards! Check it out: Sean Callan and Steven Nunez on Elixir Education
SmartLogic
New episode of Elixir Wizards out today! Check it out here: Saša Jurić on Training
SmartLogic
Elixir Outlaws invited us to join them for a special crossover episode, recorded live at Lonestar Elixir 2020! Check it out here: Bonus Episode: Outlaws and Wizards | SmartLogic
Full lineup: Justus Eapen, Anna Neyzberg, Amos King, Bruce Tate, Susumu Yamazaki, Melvin Cedeno, Tim Mecklem
SmartLogic
Latest episode of Elixir Wizards released today! Check it out: Devon Estes from Sketch on Benchee, Performance and Training
SmartLogic
Get caught up on all of last week’s Lonestar Elixir Conference happenings with today’s episode: Second Annual Lonestar Lunchisode
Guests include: Brian Naegele, Bruce Tate, Bruce Williams, Dave Thomas, Frank Kumro, Jon Carstens, Ricardo Echavarria, Steve Bussey, Todd Resudek, and Zach Thomas.
SmartLogic
Latest episode released this morning - Bonus Toddcast and Lonestar Preview
SmartLogic
Latest episode of Elixir Wizards released today! Check it out here: Alex Garibay and Mike Binns from DockYard on Hiring and Training
SmartLogic
New episode of Elixir Wizards out today - Sean Lewis from Divvy on Performance, Hiring and Training
SmartLogic
Latest episode released this morning - Paul Schoenfelder and Hans Elias Josephsen on Lumen and Performance