jam
I noticed for many hexdocs scrolling doesn’t work in safari (it appears some docs fixed it but it remains an issue for the majority). I opened an issue in the hexpm repo but it looks like that’s not the right place: Safari - main content won't scroll · Issue #1400 · hexpm/hexpm · GitHub. Any ideas where this fix belongs? I did a quick search and can’t find where the styling for <main class="content page-behaviour" id="main" data-type="modules"> is being applied otherwise I’d open a PR.
Trending in Discussions
Hey there,
It’s been more than a year since we started using LiveView as our main UI library and building a whole library of UI componen...
New
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM.
Welcome Cure.
It has literally three kille...
New
Hi everyone!
The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available!
We’ve published a press release detai...
New
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders.
I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
Hi there! :wave:
@frigidcode and I (but mostly him) have been running an Elixir Book club, we’re almost done with Designing Elixir Syste...
New
I’ve been using Emacs as my main code editor for more than a two years. It’s a custom build version although I’ve tried doom emacs and sp...
New
I love Elixir. It’s one of 2 programming languages I’ve ever fallen in love with.
But I don’t use it anymore.
Serverless was the promis...
New
Other Trending Topics
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived.
Mob is alive!!
Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation
A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language.
Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
ExRatatui lets you cook up rich terminal UIs in Elixir, powered by Rust’s ratatui via Rustler NIFs. Build interactive terminal applicatio...
New
Just published claude-code-elixir, a plugin marketplace for Claude Code with Elixir support. These are the plugins I’ve been using for my...
New
Xamal is a deployment tool for Elixir apps that deploys native releases to bare metal servers over SSH. It’s a port of GitHub - basecamp/...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Forums
Popular Tags
- #ecto
- #liveview
- #troubleshooting
- #learning-elixir
- #library
- #deployment
- #erlang
- #testing
- #genserver
- #mix
- #absinthe
- #remote-other
- #otp
- #plug
- #how-to-question
- #macros
- #postgres
- #elixirconf
- #channels
- #exunit
- #discussion
- #code-sync
- #podcasts
- #javascript
- #onsite
- #dialyzer
- #docker
- #authentication
- #umbrella
- #full-time-contract
- #podcasts-by-brainlid
- #ai
- #ecto-query
- #elixirconf-us
- #blog-post
- #elixir-ls
- #phoenix_html
- #iex
- #graphql
- #genstage
- #websockets
- #supervisor
- #advent-of-code
- #distillery
- #processes
- #elixirconf-eu
- #api
- #forms
- #metaprogramming
- #hex











Showing Posts 1 to 4- Show Best Posts
- Show All (oldest first)
- Show All (newest first)
arcanemachine
Truly, we are living in the future.
rhcarvalho
Isn’t it depending on the version of
ex_docused to generate the documentation?garazdawi
Unless I’ve miss understood something, hexdocs only publishes the docs, it does not build it. So each package needs to update their ExDoc version to a version with the fix and then republish that packages docs. This gives the package author control over when it wants to deal with potential inconsistencies introduced by ExDoc, but it stops hexdocs from doing bug fixes to any package.
You can see this in action by looking at older Elixir docs: Kernel — Elixir v1.9.4 the css and functionality is completely different.
So to answer your question, you first need to start by asking for a new release of ExDoc (as none exists with the fix you are after) and then you need to go and provide PRs that update the ExDoc deps to the packages that have this issue and then ask those packages to do a new release to fix the issue in their docs
al2o3cr
I reported this back at the beginning of March and the
ex_docmaintainers responded with a fix:https://github.com/elixir-lang/ex_doc/issues/2207