thiagoesteves

thiagoesteves

Hi There,

We are thrilled to announce the first sub-product from the ongoing development and research of DeployEx! Inspired by the recent open-source release from the Oban Team , we’ve wrapped the powerful distributed features of observability provided by DeployEx into a LiveView package.

Introducing Observer Web – a simple and effective way to add tracing and observability to your cluster. With just a few lines of code, you can integrate it into your project, map the respective path, and immediately enjoy the benefits of monitoring.

You can find the library here:

https://github.com/thiagoesteves/observer_web

If you haven’t explored DeployEx yet, now’s the perfect time! Head over and check it out — more exciting updates will be coming your way very soon! :glowing_star:

Showing Posts 1 to 2

thiagoesteves

thiagoesteves OP

New Observer Web release - 0.1.7 - :rocket:

Check out the release notes. The application now supports metrics and also introduced a new Phoenix Liveview metric monitoring the connected socket so you can check how many users are currrently connected to you application.


And much more, check the README and the installation guide for detailed information.

thiagoesteves

thiagoesteves OP

New Observer Web release - 0.2.1 - :rocket:

Check out the release notes to see all new cool features for inspecting process/port, including sending messages, memory monitoring, and much more.

— All posts loaded —

Where Next? Top

Trending in Announcing Top

type1fool
WebAuthnLiveComponent WebAuthnComponents See this post about renaming the package. Passwordless authentication for Phoenix LiveView app...
New
GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
woylie
I released Doggo, a collection of unstyled Phoenix components. https://github.com/woylie/doggo Features Unstyled Phoenix components....
New
ahamez
Hi everyone, I’ve been working on this protobuf library for 3 years. We use it in the company I work for, EasyMile, to communicate with ...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
kip
I’ll shortly be launching Text, a nascent text analysis library. Current functionality In this early version (not ready for prime time) ...
New
kip
Following on from my CLDR lbraries I started work on Unicode transforms. But like everything related to CLDR there is a lot of yak-shavin...
New

Other Trending Topics Top

mudasobwa
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM. Welcome Cure. It has literally three kille...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
KristerV
Hey. Is there anyone here who creates agents in their apps? Not talking about using agents, but creating them. I’m finding it pretty diff...
New
webofbits
With AI doing more of the implementation work, I’ve been wondering how much coding I should deliberately keep doing myself. My main conc...
#ai
New
budgie
I love Elixir. It’s one of 2 programming languages I’ve ever fallen in love with. But I don’t use it anymore. Serverless was the promis...
New
type1fool
I just stumbled on a newly redesigned elixir-lang.org. :tada: It looks like @Software_Mansion did the work, and I think it is generally a...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews