We are Contractbook, we digitalise the legal industry.
Contractbook provides efficient contract management for modern businesses.
We are a SaaS product allowing to create, sign and store contracts in one safe place.
We are looking for a new team member with medium amount of experience building web applications using Elixir.
- We work remotely and as async as we can. We understand, though, that in crucial cases, there is nothing better than a video call to get everybody on the same page quickly.
- We value the benefits that come from flexible working hours and environments. Everyone is free to choose where and when they work.
- We’re rational about the technologies we use. We pick the most popular and up-to-date, but also those with large and helpful communities.
- We simplify our work processes as much as we can, i.e. we don’t have daily stand-ups. We believe tools and notifications give all team members the status needed.
- We choose the tools we use according to the needs of each task. We avoid over-complication.
- We have as flat organization structure as possible. Everyone self-organizes their work and is responsible for it.
- We share our knowledge, we discuss what we learn, we attend conferences, meetups and give speeches on some of them.
- We support one-another but expect from each-other to perform like we would in a sports team.
- We organise team gatherings and they sometimes look like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5w16zm89vJg
My name: Jarek Owczarek
My position: CPO
Company name: Contractbook
About the job
Job title: Backend Developer
Salary range: 15 - 35€
Position on remote work: Fully remote position
Qualifications or experience required:
- Elixir is our programming language of choice on the backend**
- We use RabbitMQ as our internal event bus
- We rely on a number of external services such as Mixpanel, Segment, Stripe, Criipto, and others.
- Our development workflows are powered by GitHub, CircleCI, Quip, Trello, Slack, your code editor of choice.
- We deploy to Heroku and Kubernetes (GKE) using Distillery and Docker.
What the successful job applicant will be working on:
Delivering new and adjusting and maintaining new features using Elixir.
Good to know but not required
About the interview process
The interview process starts with a call to get to know each other, share our experiences and align expectations. Round two is a technical call with our Lead Software Engineer where we further align expectations and share our experiences. It is followed by a use case study on a chosen subject. The talk is done over a channel in our Slack.
We’d love to see your LinkedIn profile and Github account, but a CV is also cool!