Solarisbank AG - looking for immediate freelance/permanent Elixir Engineers (ideally Berlin based)

Hello everyone,

My names Paul and I work as part of the People team here at Solarisbank AG. I’ve been tasked to find Elixir Engineers to join our engineering team and would love to speak to anyone that’s free and would like a new challenge.

Solarisbank is the first Banking-as-a-Service platform with a full banking license that enables companies to offer their own financial products. Through APIs, partners gain access to Solarisbank’s modular services including payments and e-money, lending, digital banking as well as services provided by integrated third party providers. Through this, Solarisbank creates a highly developed technological banking ecosystem for fintechs and established digital companies, as well as banks and corporates.

My name: Paul Finan
My position: Talent Partner
Company name: Solarisbank AG
Country: Germany (remote work is acceptable for freelancers)

About the job

Job title: Senior Elixir Engineer
Job description: https://boards.greenhouse.io/solarisbank/jobs/4738636002
Salary range: Market rates on salary and day rates
Position on remote work: Yes flexible on this for freelance

Interview process for permanent hires:

1st Stage - interview with talent acquisition to establish expectations for vacancy (30 mins)
2nd Stage - Hiring Manager interview (30-45mins)
3rd Stage -
Mindset interview (45 minutes) - Engineering Team
Tech interview (45 minutes) - Engineering Team

If this is of interest then please drop me a note on paul.finan.extern@solarisbank.de

Thank you very much for your time

2 Likes

Does your platform offer a sandbox (a la PayPal) where people can test it without spending real money?

Hi, I’m afraid not. Due to the sensitive nature of the products that we develop for clients it means that we can’t offer access to a sandbox

I’m interested in working on such products. But I do wonder how a proper testing is done without a sandbox.

Thanks for your reply. :023: