bitwalker

bitwalker

If anyone needs an Elixir dev for some short-term work (not full-time, but I can probably put in up to 20 hours a week), I’m available for anything from an hour up for the next couple weeks.

If you don’t already know me by my handle, I’m the author of:

  • exrm/distillery
  • conform
  • timex
  • exprotobuf
  • combine
  • swarm
  • libcluster
  • libring

I’ve been working with Elixir for a couple of years now, and would be glad to help ramp up a dev, sort out a tricky problem you’re dealing with, write some code, help you set up your deployment pipeline, or if you want to just pay me to fix a bug or add a feature that’s important to you to one of my libraries, I’m open to that as well (in the case of features, I won’t just add something because I’m being paid, but if it’s something I think is beneficial to the project, or doesn’t add undue mx burden, I’m all ears).

If you have something that you think fits the bill, shoot me a PM on here, and I can send you my contact details privately.

Showing Posts 1 to 2

khaled

khaled

Hi

Can you contact me on khaleda@hotmail.com
Or Skype khalloud.aly

gbaird

gbaird

We are looking for some project related Erlang / Elixir developers (banking and payments related) - project is headquartered in New York but can participate remotely. Please email me at gordon@bairdpartnersltd.com Gordon Baird

— All posts loaded —

Where Next? Top

Trending in Member Profiles Top

T0ha666
Hey everyone, I’m Anton, a full-stack developer and systems architect with 15 years of experience, most of it spent deep in Elixir/OTP a...
New

Other Trending Topics Top

GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
JesseHerrick
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
mudasobwa
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM. Welcome Cure. It has literally three kille...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
mhanberg
Hi everyone! The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available! We’ve published a press release detai...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews