rodloboz
Hey all,
I’ve just released ElixirEvents, an open source website to list upcoming Elixir and BEAM events and index all recordings of past events.
Everyone welcome to contribute, especially to add more events, speakers, and recordings of events.
Trending in Discussions
Hey there,
It’s been more than a year since we started using LiveView as our main UI library and building a whole library of UI componen...
New
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM.
Welcome Cure.
It has literally three kille...
New
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders.
I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
Hi there! :wave:
@frigidcode and I (but mostly him) have been running an Elixir Book club, we’re almost done with Designing Elixir Syste...
New
I’ve been using Emacs as my main code editor for more than a two years. It’s a custom build version although I’ve tried doom emacs and sp...
New
I love Elixir. It’s one of 2 programming languages I’ve ever fallen in love with.
But I don’t use it anymore.
Serverless was the promis...
New
Lately I’ve been thinking about how to organize components as a LiveView application grows. One of the pain points I’ve found (for myself...
New
Other Trending Topics
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived.
Mob is alive!!
Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation
A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language.
Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
Hey. Is there anyone here who creates agents in their apps? Not talking about using agents, but creating them. I’m finding it pretty diff...
New
ExRatatui lets you cook up rich terminal UIs in Elixir, powered by Rust’s ratatui via Rustler NIFs. Build interactive terminal applicatio...
New
With AI doing more of the implementation work, I’ve been wondering how much coding I should deliberately keep doing myself.
My main conc...
New
Just published claude-code-elixir, a plugin marketplace for Claude Code with Elixir support. These are the plugins I’ve been using for my...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Forums
Popular Tags
- #ecto
- #liveview
- #troubleshooting
- #learning-elixir
- #library
- #deployment
- #erlang
- #testing
- #genserver
- #mix
- #absinthe
- #remote-other
- #otp
- #plug
- #how-to-question
- #macros
- #postgres
- #elixirconf
- #channels
- #exunit
- #discussion
- #code-sync
- #podcasts
- #javascript
- #onsite
- #dialyzer
- #docker
- #authentication
- #umbrella
- #full-time-contract
- #podcasts-by-brainlid
- #ai
- #ecto-query
- #elixirconf-us
- #blog-post
- #elixir-ls
- #phoenix_html
- #iex
- #graphql
- #genstage
- #websockets
- #supervisor
- #advent-of-code
- #distillery
- #processes
- #elixirconf-eu
- #api
- #forms
- #metaprogramming
- #hex










Showing Posts 1 to 5- Show Best Posts
- Show All (oldest first)
- Show All (newest first)
rodloboz
The source code for the website is open source and you’re welcome to contribute with PRs (code improvements and event/speaker data)
If you’re a speaker you can also sign up, claim your profile and update your own data in the app without having to submit a PR.
https://github.com/elixirevents/elixirevents
maennchen
This looks pretty cool, but unfortunately the data seems not to be great.
Not sure where you got your data from, but I’m not an EEF Board Member and neither is Dan Janowski.
A lot of those events are using sessionize and sessionize offers an API for the events. It might be worth it to ask the CodeSync team and others like Goatmire for their embed API endpoints. That way you would be able to get better data.
I tried to sign up to correct the data but the email confirmation does not arrive.
rodloboz
Thanks for reporting. Yeah the data isn’t great as AI seems like it did a poor job of parsing the YouTube playlist unfortunately. I will have to to do manual curation on it, but it’ll take a bit more time. So I really appreciate you calling it out.
As for the emails, it was an issue with Resend domain verification. After my next deployment I’m going to trigger those confirmation emails again and you should get yours
amackera
Pretty cool! The confirmation email went to my spam filter. The design is clean. Wishing we had more Elixir events on the west coast of NA.
rodloboz
Thanks! Do you know of have events that should be indexed or event series?