Senior Full-stack Software Engineer
Catalyx is seeking a Senior Level Software Engineer who has experience with React, JS, CSS, HTML, NobeJS, and Angular. Elixir experience is also a plus. If you want to join a highly motivated and energetic team and tackle fascinating challenges, let’s get in touch !
Catalyx.io specializes in cryptocurrency trading, blockchain solution and cybersecurity technology. As a fully regulated Cryptocurrency exchange with FINTRAC, Catalyx has the highest standards in security and compliance and is partnered with world-trusted names in Blockchain technologies, risk management and financial solutions, to provide their users with a trusted, secure platform. Catalyx is the first Canadian exchange with its own Stablecoin called CADX and supports 40+ Cryptocurrencies.
What will you do?
● Work with other team members to define requirements and develop a new software product from the ground up.
● Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problems, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
● Define problems, collect data, establish facts and improve existing software solutions.
● Read, analyze, and interpret technical documents.
● Software debugging, documentation and testing
● Other software related activities as required by the CTO.
What do we expect from you?
● 3-5 years of professional software development experience is preferred.
● A degree or certification in Mathematics, Computer Science, or other relevant academic fields; an equivalent related education and experience will be considered as an asset
● Experience with react/js/css/nodejs/angular/html
● You understand relational databases and SQL proficiency (We use PostgreSQL).
● You have experience creating queries using APIs.
● You understand about distributed systems and have some experience solving problems unique to them
● You have some experience with Docker and AWS.
● You are self-motivated; able to work within a project-based environment.
What can you expect from working for Catalyx?
● Joining fascinating projects related to cryptocurrency trading and blockchains
● Young, energetic, and highly motivated working environment
● Competitive salary and benefit package
● Remote working is optional. Remote work is optional. You are welcome to work from home or at our office in Coquitlam, BC , Canada
Please, let me know if you are interested in this job opportunity via email