Building Elixir Apps for Global Audiences or an Audience of One | Kip Cole | ElixirConf EU 2022

Code Sync: Building Elixir Apps for Global Audiences or an Audience of One | Kip Cole | ElixirConf EU 2022

Comments welcome! View the #code-sync and #elixirconf-eu tags for more Code Sync and ElixirConf EU talks!

11 Likes

en_GB: Jolly splendid talk. Thank you good sir.
en_AU: Bloody awesome talk. Thanks, mate!

Awesome talk thanks @kip - should be mandatory watching for any enterprise software developer! And great work on the libraries, too.

7 Likes

Thanks for the kind words @mindok.

4 Likes

Amazing talk! I was also fascinated by your talk from the ThinkingElixir podcast. I was not aware of all those details, like for example when you talk about how numbers are formatted in India.

I have one request though:

• Is it possible to have access to the livebook used for your talk? Having the explanations and reasons combined with simple examples of your libraries is useful to learn and try quickly. Using livebook for your presentation was such a great idea!
1 Like

Happy to put the LiveBook up, I need to make it self-installing so give me a couple of days and I’ll post here when it is done. Glad you enjoyed the talk!

2 Likes