ronindev

ronindev

Hey everyone! :waving_hand:

I just wanted to recommend https://seenode.com/ for deploying Phoenix apps. I’ve been using it recently and had a great experience — the documentation is clear, pricing is reasonable, and the platform is simple to use with zero downtime so far.

I reached out to them through their forum https://seenode.featurebase.app/es/p/elixir-support/comment/68934903a217f30976379f6c suggesting Elixir/Phoenix support, and they immediately started working with me to make it happen. Their responsiveness and willingness to collaborate really stood out. I’m happy to say I was able to contribute to improving Elixir support on their platform.

If you’re looking for a smooth and reliable way to deploy your Phoenix apps, definitely check it out!

Showing Posts 1 to 4

AstonJ

AstonJ

Thanks for letting us know - it’s great that they added Elixir support :023:

Not sure if it’s just my Mac but their site uses 100% CPU and feels slow and sluggish.. you may want to report this to them if you get a minute..

ronindev

ronindev OP

I have 2 sites running and they are not slow

AstonJ

AstonJ

I mean their website :icon_wink:

ronindev

ronindev OP

That its problem of react haha :joy::joy::joy:

— All posts loaded —

Where Next? Top

Trending in Discussions Top

cblavier
Hey there, It’s been more than a year since we started using LiveView as our main UI library and building a whole library of UI componen...
New
mudasobwa
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM. Welcome Cure. It has literally three kille...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
axelson
Hi there! :wave: @frigidcode and I (but mostly him) have been running an Elixir Book club, we’re almost done with Designing Elixir Syste...
New
achempion
I’ve been using Emacs as my main code editor for more than a two years. It’s a custom build version although I’ve tried doom emacs and sp...
New
budgie
I love Elixir. It’s one of 2 programming languages I’ve ever fallen in love with. But I don’t use it anymore. Serverless was the promis...
New
jtormey
Lately I’ve been thinking about how to organize components as a LiveView application grows. One of the pain points I’ve found (for myself...
New

Other Trending Topics Top

GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
KristerV
Hey. Is there anyone here who creates agents in their apps? Not talking about using agents, but creating them. I’m finding it pretty diff...
New
mcass19
ExRatatui lets you cook up rich terminal UIs in Elixir, powered by Rust’s ratatui via Rustler NIFs. Build interactive terminal applicatio...
New
webofbits
With AI doing more of the implementation work, I’ve been wondering how much coding I should deliberately keep doing myself. My main conc...
#ai
New
georgeguimaraes
Just published claude-code-elixir, a plugin marketplace for Claude Code with Elixir support. These are the plugins I’ve been using for my...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews