Elixir Dev Opportunity - Sports App Platform

Bleachr is a Minneapolis based sports app platform. We have an immediate full-time opportunity for a server-side developer with Elixir experience as we are in the process of converting our ruby/rails backend to phoenix/elixir as well as adding new features in phoenix/elixir.

You would assist in the production of our multiple sports mobile apps that include fan engagement and loyalty features, and that facilitate easy in-seat ordering and ticketing. We have a lot more cool stuff in the works, including AR and VR. We are coming off a big summer in which we product mobile platforms for the Citi Open and Rogers Cup (Tennis Canada’s national open), and several minor league baseball teams. and have just launched in college with Syracuse and others…

Here is a video to give you an overview of our current product:

Our product development team currently comprises: 5 phone side and 4 server side developers, a software lead architect, scrum master, 2 product managers, 2 designers, and a QA engineer. We are also just entering into a venture in Europe with a German partner.

We are beginning interviews shortly. If you are interested in learning more, please send an email and description of your background or resume to: jobs@bleachr.co

3 Likes

Is this associated with Bleacher Report (also a sports-related website)? Bleacher Report uses some Elixir, I think.

I believe they are separate companies.

Is this on location in Minneapolis-Saint Paul or are you considering remote candidates as well?

2 Likes

Hi Brian,

On location is preferred but for the right candidate we will consider remote with visits to Minneapolis as needed from time to time. Where are you located?

Thanks,

Brad

1 Like

Hi Tony,

No, we’re not related to Bleacher Report. We are a mobile white label social and transactional platform for teams and tournament partners.

Thanks,

Brad

1 Like

@bgeer I applied, thanks!

1 Like