Principal Software Engineer - RadiatorLabs, NYC, USA [Remote (UTC-8 to GMT)]

Introductory paragraph

RadiatorLabs is solving a 100-year-old problem: the lack of heating and cooling efficiency and comfort in buildings across the planet; causing enormous amounts of waste in both energy costs and carbon pollution. Our solution uses software, hardware, and data science to solve this problem in a cost effective way. We allow building owners and co-op boards to avoid the waste and the impending fines by giving them a solution that makes sense economically, practically, and environmentally.

About us

My name: David Hardwick
My position: CTO
Company name: RadiatorLabs
Company website: www.radiatorlabs.com
Company headquarters (country): USA
Company info and history (how you’re using Elixir etc): Using Elixir for our Web Application (with LiveView), our Boiler Controller APIs, and experimenting with Nerve for our IOT network

About the job

Job title: Principal Software Engineer
Job description: We are looking for an experienced, hands-on Principal Software Engineer that has 14+ years of application development experience to include 3+ years of professional Elixir experience. The Principal Software Engineer drives critical projects to the finish line, levels up team members, drives best practices, and communicates key design decisions. (see Sign Up | LinkedIn)
Salary range: 175-210 USD
Position on remote work: Remote (UTC-8-GMT)
Qualifications or experience required: see above
What the successful job applicant will be working on: drives critical projects to the finish line, levels up team members, drives best practices, and communicates key design decisions

About the interview process

• 30 minute screening call - problem solving skills, experience level, testing mindset, learning habits
  • 60 minute - paired-programming challenge of a fun problem
  • 60 minutes with another member of the technology team evaluating soft skills and cultural fit

Further info
Please contact me here, or apply on LinkedIn here → Radiator Labs hiring Principal Software Engineer in United States | LinkedIn

8 Likes

Apologies, I posed the wrong link :man_facepalming: , here’s the correct one… Radiator Labs hiring Principal Software Engineer in United States | LinkedIn

2 Likes